A Poem to My Beloved

Anyway... I'd like to thank you
For all the sweet memories that you have given me.
Wherever I go, what ever I do,
I am happy for my thoughts are with you.

To the places we've been,
To the memories that I can never forget
I'll always treasure
And keep it in my heart forever.

Since you're in a new land and you've met a lot of different people
I'm happy for you...
Though I know you've moved on your way,
And for that, I cannot make you stay.

Though I love you so deeply,
In my heart you still stay
And I know in time
These feelings will fade away...

So I wish you all the best
And I hope you'll never forget
That the time I've spent with you were cherished
And my feelings were true.

And when the time comes
That you go back to your native land
I hope you'll never forget
To visit an old friend...

Take care...
I wish you all the best.
May God bless us all..
And I'll be missing you...