Ha. Ha. Very Funny

I've read the break-up letter of my ex again
And it made me laugh at last... hehe!

Some line says...
"We have to move on.
I'm sorry for all my shortcomings...
I'm not suited for you.
I guess this is the time to bid goodbye...
You are such a wonderful and nice person
I've ever met.
I know there is a lot in store for you...
Thank you for all the happiness
You brought into my life...
That I will always keep and cherish.
May God bless us all..."

Nice one!

May I ask...
When is one suited for someone else?
Is there such thing to say "this is" the time to bid goodbye?
If I were wonderful and nice, how come they left me?
What's in store for me that I'm broken hearted?
Am I just someone else's toy to give happiness?
Will I keep the hurt I have inside?
That all the cherished moments breaks my heart so bad?

Hmmm?...

I'll be okay.. I can do this!
If they are happy right now, why can't I be?!
Yeah... Things happen for a reason on a season??
Ha ha! Yeah right... :p